Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's News

Hi all,

Today, it is very windy and so we are all staying inside, everybody that is here anyway. Dad is off trucking, Mom and Andrew are in Bismarck, and Cora and I just got done with school.
Here is my favorite picture from Dad and Mom's trip. It was taken in the Jelly Belly factory.


That big picture is completely made out of jelly beans! Do you know who it is? ;-) Anyway, Cora made some pumpkin butter today, and I can't wait to try some! Today for school, Cora assigned a computer maintenance thing, and we both got some good advice.
If you haven't noticed, I am rambling now because I don't have anything else to say, but Mom said I have to do three paragraphs now, so I need a filler. Blah Blah Blah... ;-) Anyway, I have some other things to do , so I will see you tomorrow.
Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob,
I LOVE your favorite picture!
Perhaps you could have told a little bit about WHY this was your favorite picture and then you wouldn't have needed the blah blah blahs ;)
Good job!
Mom