Monday, February 28, 2011

Full Schedule

Hi guys,
  We have been very busy here lately, loading out some of our grain that we have sold; doing BodyTalk and BETAR meetings; getting new camcorders; designing business cards and sales slips for the grain cleaning businesses; and getting puled behind the snowmobile in a sled... :-D

  In case you didn't know, Dad, Mom, and I are going to a radionics class, which is going on in Blue Earth, Minnesota on the 9th through the 12 of March.  We are all very exited, as things are getting close.  We have on our schedule: Cora's B-day; HS convention; and Radionics class, and they are all pretty soon...

  Anyway, are people looking forward to the Home school convention?  I think I am going to get very bored... (zzz :P)  Well, I had better get going with some other school/farming simulator mod browsing, so I will talk to you later.

  Jacob

No comments: