Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oops...

Hi guys,
  Today, Dad and Mom went up to Bismarck to do sessions, and to get our calf check released from the loan office...  Cora went to work after lunch; Andrew just got in from outside and is working on his computer; and I am doing my school...

  Yesterday, I accidentally deleted all of my Farming Simulator mods, and I didn't have a back-up copy, so now I am in the process of re downloading all of the mods that were worth downloading again...  I am about three fourths of the way done...

  I just looked, and Andrew is downloading a Swedish TV series called"Doctor Finlay".  Has anyone ever watched this?  Our family, except me, watched the first season, and now they can watch the rest...  Anyway, I had better get going.

  Talk to you later, Jacob.

1 comment:

Rachel Beth said...

Oh dear, it's awful when something like that happens, especially when there isn't a back-up copy!

I've heard of the Doctor Finlay series and know they're on the net but haven't watched any.

~Rachel*