Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home School Convention

Hi guys,
  Today, Dad is going to be hauling hay home from our Hazelton ground; Mom and Andrew are going over to the Home School Convention; Cora is going to go work in Napolion; and I am going to stay home and do my school.

  Right now, Andrew, Cora, and Mom are packing up all of our old school books to take to the used book sale, I think that Dad is outside feeding hay to the cows, and I am NOT looking forward to the two and a half pages of algebra that await me...

  I just heard Mom say that they are done tearing apart the house looking for books, but now there is a huge mess all over the place...  Anyway, I have to start doing my typing, and then I probably will start on algebra, so I had better get going.

  See you later, Jacob.

No comments: