Monday, December 7, 2009

The Charger

Hi,


I have recently taken a liking to the old Dodge Charger, and mom told me to tell you some reasons why. Here is a picture of one. :)




I love old Chargers, let me count the ways. ;)




  1. My dad had one a long time ago.

  2. They are like the sportiest cars I have ever seen.

  3. They have big motors and a nice body style.

  4. This particular car (see top picture) has hidden headlights.

  5. The picture below shows the tunneled rear window that all Chargers have.

The bad part is they cost $30,000 to buy one that is fully restored, and you can't find parts at all, but I think it's worth it. :)

Gotta go, Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
Dare I say, "Like father, like son?" I think it's neat that he's passed on his passion to you. It'll be interesting to see if the Lord has one of these cars in your future.
Love always,
Mom