Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tagged

Yesterday my mom tagged me on my blog. I have to answer some questions so I decided to do it today seeing as I couldn't think of anything better to write about.

Six names you go by:
Jacob
Jacob B.
Spud (Cora & Andrew call me this a lot)
Yakov (Jacob in Hebrew)
Jakup (from my baby shower)
Jake (not preferred)

Three things you are wearing right now:
Blue Jeans.
Red Jersey.
My Gerber multi tool that I always wear.

Three things you want very badly right now:
1969 Dodge Charger. ;)
An airplane.
powerbocks. (jumping stilts) (see movie)

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
Chores.
School.
Played Dutch Blitz. :)

Two things you ate today:
Some dried cranberries.
Macaroni & cheese.

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
My dad & my mom.

Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
Skating if it warms up.
Play backgammon with mom.

Your three favorite beverages
Milk shakes.
Mt. Dew pop.
Hot chocolate.

Now I'm supposed to tag 8 people but I don't know that many bloggers who haven't already been tagged this time around:

Andrew Bartlett.

David Bartlett.

And anybody else who wants to do it.

No comments: