Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ice Skating!






Hi,
Yesterday, Andrew went up to the pasture and found a smooth, frozen pond! He called us at home and told us about it, and I got my schoolwork done in record time, because I had to do that before we could go skating. Anyway, we went up there at about 4:00 and came home at about 6:00. Here are some pictures of what it looks like before and after.

After an hour of cleaning the ice off, we had about an hour to skate before it got dark. I had two falls, Andrew one, and Cora 7/8. :)
Gotta go,
Jacob

5 comments:

Jacob B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
I am going to ask the question that I am sure all of your readers are aching to hear the answer to.
What in the world is a 7/8 fall?
Just curious,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob,
I just tagged you so please go to my blog; copy the questions; and post the answers here tomorrow.
Have fun.
Mom

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Looks Like you had a lot of fun! Jacob!

Cora Beth said...

Jakup,
I like how you described my fall. :)